Damien Lynch ECONOMICS LTD. Online CPD Events. Terms & Conditions. These Terms &Conditions relate to Online CPD events (hereafter ‘events’) specifically and are the most recent as of (November 2022), and surpass all previous terms and conditions per se.
There are separate Terms &Conditions for tuition services and in-person CPD speaking events provided by Damien Lynch Economics LTD., (hereafter ‘the company’), and are not related to these Terms &Conditions, relating to online CPD events.
It is reasonably understood by the company that with the purchase and attendance of an event that the attendee has accepted these terms and conditions • In order for the attendee to participate in an online CPD event with DAMIEN LYNCH ECONOMICS LTD., ((Private Limited Company: Incorporated in the Republic of Ireland (16/04/2021): Company Number 653937)) they must accept these terms and conditions (and any subsequent amendments to them) if they wish to proceed. Any changes to these Terms &Conditions will be updated and attached to any future event for the prospective attendee to attest, henceforth accept or decline.
• Definition of Online CPD events that will be provided by the company. Damien Lynch Economics LTD. Is a CPD Standards Board Accredited Speaker [ID # 70063]. Attendees receive verifiable CPD credit hours for their hourly attendance at events. One hour is awarded for a one hour event; two hours are awarded for a two hour event and so on. Attendee’s credit hours are awarded by the company, (which as a CPD Accredited Speaker has the authority to award CPD to its attendee’s) and recorded by Gradbase, https://cpdso.gradba.se/en/, the International verification authority of the CPD Standards Board.
- CPD online events have a maximum of 50 attendees in order to provide quality and value. - Events can be of any length as per ‘the offer’ by the company. But typically one hour in duration. - Events are economic in nature. - Events are educational and informative and are NOT financial or economic or any other sort of advice and MUST NOT be construed otherwise. - Events are GENERAL in nature, in that the company shall create and design by its own virtue a detailed but general speech/presentation. The event will be marketed to the world at large and also specific target markets via social media, electronic and personal communications. - The recording of the online event is owned by the company, and may at its discretion be distributed to attendee's afterwards. The objective of supplying the recording is to 'inform, educate and instruct'. It is the attendee's own choice regarding live participation in the event by having their conference systems [zoom, Microsoft teams etc.] 'Visual and audio' turned 'on', revealing their physical appearance, their physical motions, their voice and spoken words. It is also the attendee's own choice to remain silent and have the visual and audio capacity of their conference systems turned 'off'.
• Payment for attendance at an event is transacted through the ‘Store’ tab on the company’s website. www.damienlyncheconomics.com . Payment is due 2 business days before the event. It may be possible to accept late payments but there is no guarantee of this and is only possible if unfilled places for the event remains. There will be no penalty for a late payment but if the maximum has been reached (50 attendees) the late payer will be given the option of attending the next run of the same event, or a same price but different event, or receive a full rebate less financial services fees. If an incorrect payment has been made (EG: Attendee paid for the wrong event) the company will be fair and make its best efforts to accommodate a satisfactory remedy.
• The speech/presentation hereafter (‘the product’). The PRODUCT is owned and copyrighted to the company. Attendees are paying for their attendance at event but NOT the product. They are paying for their attendance at a conference only.
• The online delivery of the speech/presentation, hereafter the ‘SERVICE’.
Attendees are paying for the ‘service’ which also includes the freedom to use the information afterwards as a copy of the slides and notes will be emailed to them if they so desire, and also the verification of their attendance by Gradbase. • Delivery terms – the company is responsible for sending the webinar ‘links’ to the attendees. Attendees are responsible for ‘logging on’ to the webinar platform employed by the company. (EG: Zoom, Google Meets etc.). • Pricing terms – Pricing is in EUROs, and is transacted through PayPal. • VAT – The company enjoys a VAT exemption from Irish Revenue as it fulfils the criteria of “Post-Secondary, Non Tertiary Education” NACE Code: 854200.